All tours are not-for- profit and are run by Kids of Himalaya - a registered charity that manages a Primary school for disadvantaged children near Kathmandu. Any proceeds from the tours benefit programs of Kids of Himalaya, including local schools in need. The tours are a unique chance to see the best of Kathmandu and Nepal that others will not see. The tours offer expert guides and visits to the school as a guest.
10 days tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan elephant sanctuary – Euro 990.00 Tour includes all transport (including airport pickup and drop-off), accommodations, park fees and sightseeing guide(s), but excluding flights and travel insurance. These trips run in April and October (the two best trekking months in Nepal). Maximum 5-10 people.
10 days tour of Kathmandu and Mendo, a hidden village in Rasuwa Province in the Himalayas near the Langtang Trail – Euro 590.00 Tour includes all transport (including airport pickup and drop-off), accommodations, park fees and sightseeing guide(s), but excluding flights and travel insurance. These trips also run in April and October. Maximum 5-10 people.
Note: Detailed Itinerariesare available on Request
- Visit the Conscience Primary School in Nayapati, Kathmandu and spend time with the Children
- Explore the sacred Monasteries and Temples of Kathmandu
- Trek through the Villages of the spectacular Annapurna foothills
- Incredible Mountain scenery
- Elephant safaris and walks in the Chitwan National Park
- Hosted Welcome and farewell dinners in especially chosen restaurants
- Special extension trip to visit Mendo Village, Langtang Region, Rasuwa – “the happiest