Please inform us what skills or subjects you can teach in form of a workshop. We only take qualified people, who can give interesting classes which will teach and give new life skills to our children, something besides the school curriculum.
The Cost we quote is in US$ and Euros but we do accept payment in either currencies.
|2 Weeks||4 Weeks||6 Weeks||8 Weeks|
|US$ 630||US$ 680||US$ 954||US$ 1272|
|Euro 560||Euro 600||Euro 840||Euro 1120|
Above Cost Includes :
- Collection from the airport Kathmandu, drop off in the Kathmandu at the end of program.
- Transportation to your placement in Kathmandu.
- Home stay accommodation and breakfast during volunteering.
- Lunch at school during volunteering.
- Cultural Sightseeing
- Some of the money will be donated and CPS school project
The Cost does not include:
- Personal insurance
- Flights (Domestic and International)
- Laundry service
- Food outside of volunteer program, drinks
- Visa Fees
- Recreational activities
Why pay to volunteer?
Volunteering in Nepal, you will incur many costs such as food, accommodation, transportation, transfer, project selection etc. We charge you the fee to provide you with the service mentioned above and let you participate in our daily life and school life. This way most of the costs are already covered for you during the volunteer program and things can be planed ahead.